Monday 25 March 2013

Product Research: Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl Got To Do?

Recently I have found generic thriller conventions in music videos which fascinates me, it takes me back to the beginning deciding what to do for my thriller, if I could go back in time I would do a music video film because I have never approached anything like that with educational projects for media, and this would be the next step for others to take in order to raise the levels of achievement. 
The Bat For Lashes music video provides a mix of both independent and mainstream conventions by having it in a dark mysterious setting but it also the budget is made of talent not the money. 
My favourite part in the music video is when the bikers appear from behind the girl, it creates a sense of uncertain danger for the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment