Thursday 17 January 2013

Audience Research Update

I typed the questions up, I saved it, I printed 30 copies, I gave five two out to see if they could spot any mistakes because mostly when you are into a project you're passionate about, nothing seems wrong. This was a great opportunity to get feedback.
The next day, I corrected the mistakes, I printed one copy out, I showed it to Media Teacher Ms. Antony who doesn't teach me to get a different opinion from than from those who do know you, she approved.
I rushed back to the computer, I printed 30 copies again, and handed them out.

On this day, me and Viven went around with a video camera without a tripod because we had very limited time, asked people questions, then I later imported them to iMovie, and edited them, I still have a few touches to complete, practicing editing on iMovie is developing my skills for my groups final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment